Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Your DONUT has been ADJUSTED...





Today I experienced two new things...I had my very first donut from Donut Plant (Lower East Side) which also has a brand spanking new location in Chelsea. Many of you may not have heard this, but Donuts are the new cupcakes around NYC and Donut Plant is the New Magnolia. I tried a Vanilla Bean, and a Pistachio kind. I have to admit they were a little "Doughy" and the Pistachio was much tastier. Alas they were no Krispy Kreme...

I also viewed the new Matt Dillon/Emily Blunt movie "The Adjustment Bureau" this evening. Let me tell you, it was definitely a Krispy Kreme in my book. A very funny film surprisingly, and a definite must see! A real original too, with all those remakes, and comic book movies being made left and right, there aren't many that are. So you must get your "Donut Adjusted", or at the very least your "Bureau Planted".

--the dog walker

No comments:

Post a Comment