Wednesday, March 2, 2011

COW...its a compliment in the UK

Today, I'm introducing a new part of my blog, a feature, if you will...Some of you may know that I have a cat. Some others may know that his name is Chandler Bing. Even more of you may know that Chandler is gay, and I'm the proud mother of a very flamboyant kitty. Well due to his "He's here, He's kitty, Get used to it" he has a fashionista opinion he would like to share with the world as well....WELCOME TO:


"Every Morning I wake up, before I put on my make-up" Chandler Bing here. You may have heard a little birdie tell you recently that Purple is the next color of the season. But I'm here to tell you not only is purple a go to, but TANGERINE is the color to watch out for this spring. This coming straight (but only a little straight) from this cats meow. I might be slightly partial to the color orange, in general, as I rock a fur color I like to call "Autumn Clementine," but truly this color is going to be turning heads this season. A small fact I'd be happy to share with all my furry and, hopefully, not so furry friends out there, bright colors instantly make you appear to be tan, no sun needed, to stay out of those nasty UV rays. Yes this is absolutely true, but the color has to be Bright, like highlighter yellow and florescent pink or lime green. Most of you may be afraid to venture into this new world, but be brave, my friend, a beautiful skin tone awaits you. I particularly die for this shade in a cardigan or scarf as seen at Banana Republic (below).




I'm so obsessed with this color for the season right now, maybe the next time I head to the Kitty Kurl Salon, I might just ask for a little Tangerine in my Autumn Clementine.

--Mr. Bing


Thanks Chandler for that searing take on today's must have color.

**Update on Jax, he has to go on antibiotics but is in good spirits and very playful today :)**

Also on a random celebrity sighting front, as I was coming home this evening I ran into Saturday Night Live alum, Bill Hader. Not sure where he was going, but he was in my neck of the woods and I'm indeed a fan.


--the dog walker


No comments:

Post a Comment