Thursday, March 10, 2011

COW...moooooo!


Hey Kitties I'm baaaack...I bet you are all dying to know what I could be in love or as I like to purrr "obsessed with" this time more than tangerine? Well I'm totally meowing over Jennifer Aniston, and her new purrdy haircut! Of course everyone will think I only like her since my crazy mom named me after a "FRIENDS" character, but that has the least to do with it. She makes turning 40 look ameowzing! I'm seriously thinking about taking those 9 lives I've always been promised and timesing them by 5 just so I may have even the teeniest chance to reach her prowless. She has been known to rock the celebrity world by storm before with a haircut, of course just like me and my famous fur color (autumn clementine), and cuts in the kitty world. Though this time she really caught my attention, which usually lasts the length of feather and a string crossing my line of sight. Well there goes my attention span again...I see a catnip filled mouse with my name on it...Chandler Jr I like to meow it. I'll continue to spread my obsessed word about my fav non-feline Jen Aniston, and I'll see you kitties armeownd.

-Mr. Bing

No comments:

Post a Comment