Friday, March 4, 2011

A Taste of the Town goes to the Dogs...


I've been eyeing a pizza place that I've heard good things about lately. Artichoke Pizza, ever heard of it? I sure hadn't but a new location sprouted up in the west village along my daily "Squishy" route so it caught my eye. Today my AD (Assistant Dog-Walker) came along for the walk to the park and we decided to have a bite before we arrived at Washington Square park with the Squishster. They kindly let her hang in the entry while we partook of the ENORMOUS slice of the house specialty "Artichoke Pizza". AD and I both agreed the initial bite of this (basically half a pizza) slice, was amazing and melted in your mouth. I'm still battling a minor cold so my senses are only at half mast, though I could still taste the power of this slice of pizza. AD finished every last bite while my smaller appetite could not handle the task. I did take time to enjoy the decor of the "Christmas Story" lamp. All in All a good though next time I say we split a slice. ;)

--the dog walker

1 comment:

  1. oooh, my taste buds are really going now, i'll have to give it a try, thanks much.

    ReplyDelete