Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Where did that beotch get that? (Glee extravaganza)




Well aren't we a lucky bunch tonight as glee had not 1, not 2, but 3 outfits that I happened to recognize. Face it people I shop way too much and you all get the benefits! Britney's first look is a jacket that is a great teal color with a fun bird pattern to funktify up any outfit. Britney's second look is a spin on the classic striped sailor shirt by adding some ruffles to the shoulder. Rachel's look is hard to notice at first but it's actually a lightweight cotton jean colored dress, and so you know I almost purchased this myself. All 3 can be found currently at your local H&M. Good thing this Swedish chain spread like wildfire this last year, so my peeps in Oregon get to enjoy this shopping chance too.



--the dog walker

No comments:

Post a Comment