Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Brownies!, and not the baked in the pan kind, though chocolate is involved...

It's that time of year again...Girl Scout season!!!! I must admit I didn't have my order in on time, and I was getting very worried as I desperately need my Thin Mints once a year every year or else...Well I put the word out recently and to no avail. Don't worry all hope was not lost. I didn't realize that Mr. Ranger himself is a bonafide Girl Scout, he is just starting out at the brownie level, but he was kind enough to offer me a couple of spare boxes he had lying around today. Thank you Ranger-pants! You truly made my day!!!!!! Next year be sure to order your cookies from Mr. Ranger, he's saving up for a trip to "Turkey". (p.s. he doesn't need to know it's just a country, and not an actual turkey)

--the dog walker (thin mints are in the freezer getting ready to be devoured as we type)

No comments:

Post a Comment