Thursday, August 13, 2009

Top Dog/Cat Names of 2008 (in case you were wondering)

American Dog Names:
1. Buddy
2. Max
3. Daisy
4. Jack

I guess people mostly buy boy pups, poor little girls. I'll take a girl dog please. little me fact; I even used to have a dog name daisy and one named daisy 2!

American Cat Names:
1.Lucy
2.Molly
3.Oreo
4.Kitten

Sounds like people buy girls cats and boy dogs?? well I must be a weirdo cause I have the boy cat (Chandler Bing) I'm just waiting for my girl dog ;);) Also kitten?? well that's clever...NOT!

Most Popular Dog & Cat Name in Brittan:
1. Molly

What is up with the name Molly??? Good Golly?

Most Popular Dog Names:
1. Romeo & Juliet Tied

That's just too cute for words and I have to say I've never meet a romeo and juliet together :)

Well I hope you enjoyed this little tidbit of info to help your maybe boring day along.

No comments:

Post a Comment