Thursday, August 20, 2009

Julie & Julia....oh & Jesi

The Art of Dog Blogging...

I have been inspired again, I know that I've been a super lazy blogger lately but now I have my spirit for it back. I just saw "Julie & Julia" and quite frankly felt inspired and laughed my arse off. I see so many things in my life that I want to share with everybody, but I never seem to get around to it. Even Chandler feels that is this is too much work for me as he keeps jumping up and attacking my typing while I'm trying to type this all out. He really needs a friend cause my poor skin is just not strong enough for his teeth ;). Anywho off subject, I'm back baby! I've also started to teach myself how to cook (this has nothing to do with seeing the movie) and I've made some really yummy things, not from a cook book! This past Sunday was Turkey Meatballs with homemade tomato/eggplant/squash sauce on pasta. I'm calling it JustMash (the "a" in mash sounds like "aww"), in my family we have something called MishMash and this is my healthier spin on the whole thing. If you need the recipe just ask.

I'm sure there are many out there now trying to blog themselves into a successful career but I just need to be focused, and hopefully this is the start on the right path to find it.

--the dog walker

No comments:

Post a Comment