Saturday, August 29, 2009

Missing Maggie


I just wanted to say a little something about a friend I've had for the past almost 5 years. Her name will always be Maggie. She lived next door and never let a day go by that she didn't tell me in some way or another that she loved me, or was just plain excited to see me ;). She also loved Chandler but was always a lady about not letting him get too much attention from her, she always left him wanting more. I will never forget all those times she was just outside my front door waiting for me to open it or looking for her chance to break in (I'm dearly going to miss that most of all). Never to hear that vibrant "wooowoowooooo", when she hadn't seen me in a while. Sometimes the best gifts in this world are the small and often the ones that you take for granted will always be there. Though she will always be in my heart and her strength, happiness and warmth will continue to be apart of my life. She may not be right next door anymore but she's still here breaking in and playing hard to get with Chandler. We love you magpie! Remember it's not "goodbye" just "see ya later"

1 comment: