Sunday, April 19, 2009

AhHa--Random Celebrity Sunday

This weekend was amazing, gorgeous weather, fun dog park time, and a crowded household. I have Legs ( i love legs) staying with chandler (my adorable orange kitty cat) and myself. So i completely have every reason to hang out at my local dog park, as going there without a dog or with a cat for that matter would just be completely ridiculous! While not at the park my two boys took the time to bond and show that cats and dogs too have a chance at friendship. Sadly Legs will be leaving us tuesday but until then, its all about the park time. I went with Legs on Saturday he made many a friend but nothing too exciting to report. Then as fate would have it today while we tried to make the most of the last day of no rain for a while we had an interesting sighting from inside the dog run. Richard Belzer folks, so random i know. I am a big fan of Law and Order SVU and never miss an episode so i didn't miss this sighting and as fate would also have it, i did have my camera close at hand. He has two dogs one i believe he called Mango. I don't see too many of his kind within the walls of the run but i thought it would be fun to share it with the masses.
Legs didn't seem to notice the star amongst our outdoor fun time maybe he was busy thinking about how he could terrorize Chandler when we made it back to the apartment. Silly Legs.

1 comment: