Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June 1st not 2nd!

It's still before midnight on the west coast, my birth state so this still counts. I took a bit of a blog break and now at the unofficial beginning of summer I am back to the daily grind of it. I still have been posting all of my big celebrity sightings, just so I can look back at the end of the year and see just how many there were.


June 1st-- Happy Birthday to Marilyn Monroe! She may not be celebrating them anymore, But I always like to give a little shout out to my favorite star of all time. She would have been 85 years young today. And in honor of one of the most beautiful women of all time, here is a beautiful new couple Badu and Shorty. (Don't get jealous Jackson)Stay tuned ahead more Dogs, Cats and Fashion!!!!

--the dog walker

1 comment: