Wednesday, April 6, 2011

How much is that PUPPY in the window? or should I say dress?

While making my way through Soho today I noticed something a little different...I'm a big window shopper in my own right. If I notice something eye catching in the window then you might just get me to walk into the store to check out more. I guess times are tough out there, and gimmicks are now needed to get that coveted buyer into the store.
PUPPIES! The only problem was the little cuties weren't even looking at the people on the street, just the handlers inside and the treats behind the mannequins legs blocking their cute puppy faces...Nice try store I never shop in. I was not fooled, the puppies were cute, but maybe chandler should try to spokeskitty for them next time, or at least get the puppies to look at the passersby so I don't just share a picture of their awfully cute little tushes.

--the dog walker

No comments:

Post a Comment